



The last picture is the whole Colorbok kit together, it came with 200 pages! The first pic is the regular scrapbooking paper it came with and the other two pics are the style paper it came with that has awesome edges and cool designs! I had to get it after seeing Lisa's awesome creation!

Wow! You really scored with that purchase! Can't wait to see what you create! How are the wedding plans coming? Anxious to hear more about that also! Hope you are doing well!
ReplyDeleteThanks Lisa! Yeah its a great packet of paper!!! I love it! I'll have to post some pics of the layouts I've done already. Right now Im working on three different books!! I'm making one for my mom for her birthday of her wedding pics from her 2nd marriage to my stepdad. :)
ReplyDeleteHow cool is that!!! Wow! Love the designed paper! Hey, how come I didn't get a Easter card? :D :D Hee! Hee! Great cards!!!
ReplyDelete