My Favorite Picture:

My fiance and I at my best friend's wedding a few years ago. This was our first big party together as a couple. This is my favorite picture of us together, you can see the excitement and lovey dovey look in our eyes!
My Favorite Poem:

I wrote this poem after my fiance proposed to me!
"Two Hearts"
My heart is fluttering like a butterfly.
My soul is smiling from the inside out.
My body is glowing with love and happiness.
My mind is ecstatic with excitement of a new beginning.
My hand will always be in your hand.
My eyes will forever look into your eyes.
My ears will always be listening to your every word.
My life will forever and always be with yours.
Favorite Item of Clothing:
My pink Steelers t-shirt!!

My Favorite Quote:
(source)" I'm also just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her." -Notting Hill.
My Favorite Place:

This is our favorite vacation spot...the beach!!
My Favorite Song:
"Tiny Dancer" by the one and only Elton John!
My Favorite Disney Princess:
(source)Snow White is the first Princess I ever saw!
And just like Laura @ The Wedding Decorator I'm going to pass this fun little post over to a few of my friends:
Sara @ PipScrapStudio
Lisa @ Takin' Life One Day at a Time
Grandma @ Suburban Grandma
Kristi @ Honestly Speaking
Sandy @ Shell in Your Pocket
Jenn @ All Things Creative
And of coarse anyone else that would like to play along!

Hi love the photos! It is fun isn't it doing this one :) To answer your question re the honeymoon book, I have looked at one and all the pages are lined to write on but I guess you could mount a photo on the pages too. Hope this helps! x
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chance to play! I will not pass on this, it just may be the middle of next week before I can get the time to find the pics to support my favorite things. Really enjoyed reading yours! And the photo of you and your guy is amazing...you two look extremely happy! Hope all is going well with your wedding plans. When is the BIG day?
ReplyDeleteThanks Lisa and Laura!! Lisa the big day is next April 2010!! Things are going pretty good...trying on dresses in May and this weekend we are meeting with the photographer to see their samples. Yes I really love that photo of us!! Thanks! Laura thanks for the answer...I think I will buy it and see if I like it to use it for the guest book. I see on the photo of the book on your site that there is a photo on one side and a journal entry on the opposite side. Thanks again ladies! :)
ReplyDelete