
Later on in the day I will post 12 things I did during my birthday...inspired by a wonderful woman who celebrated the 10 things she did on her birthday two days ago! However, here is number one to start you off...
1. My fiance sang "Happy Birthday" to me and gave me a beautiful card and a wonderful gift!
Here is the rest of my list now that my Birthday is almost over!
2. Got many birthday wish calls through out my day that made me feel wonderful and loved!
3. I even got a surprise phone call from my younger sister...I'm glad she called.
4. Worked out...trying to work off that birthday cake!
5. Explored the wonderful world of wedding blogs...check out the list to the right...it keeps growing!
6. Woke up with a sore throat...been sucking on Halls all day!
7. Drank some lemon juice and put honey in my oatmeal to soothe my throat!
8. Got a beautiful voice message of my stepdaughter singing "Happy Birthday" to me which brought me to tears!
9. Called my soon to be mother-in-law to wish her a Happy Birthday as well...yup we were born on the same day...of coarse not the same year! Silly!
10. Went to work...yes I still have to work on my birthday what a bummer!
11. Got a new entry posted on my other blog All Women Stalk...check it out!
12. Found out I have a few more birthday gifts on the way!! HEHE!!

Happy Happy Birthday!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute and fun picture of you!!! Wishing you many more happy days ahead!
sandy toe
Aww thanks Sandy Toes!! We bought the hat and stuff a few years ago and everyone gets a turn to wear it when their birthday comes around! :)
ReplyDeleteBelated Happy Birthday!!! :) I love the colors on your blog!
ReplyDeleteThanks Sheila for the birthday wishes and for stopping by!! I'm always changing the background...but I think I'll stick to this one for a while! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to YOU!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for dropping by my blog and leaving such encouraging comments. The scalloped background paper is Bazzil...it comes already scalloped. The white scalloped frame on my photo was made by punching many small circles and adhering them to the back of my photo with only half the circle showing on the front. Hope this makes sense. Let me know if not and I will try again. Take care and hope you feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteHappy Day! Mine is this week..the big 40! I just might have to do your top 10 list as well
ReplyDelete