Stuff...

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Ok...so it's been about a week since my birthday and I need to write a new post!! I'm still trying to get rid of this cold...it has gotten worse since last week. It turned into much more than a sore throat! I had a 101 degree fever on Sunday, which was horrible since we were supposed to visit my fiance's grandpa. Hopefully this weekend we can go see him. I really enjoy spending time with him since my grandparents have passed away. It brings back great memories for me while building new ones! So not much for this week so far...just trying to get better. I'm sure I should have gone to the doctors instead of just taking over the counter medicine! But o well! BTW...Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!


(source)

3 comments:

  1. Gosh! You just can't shake this bug now can you! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks Lisa! I'm feeling a little bit better today. I think I can beat this cold!! Hopefully before the weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just read yesterday's comment you left on my blog. Thanks for stopping by. In answer to your question about how I get along with my future step-daughter...fantastically!!! I feel so lucky, Morgan and I have a great relationship. Keith also has a 21-year-old daughter and we get along very well also. Just don't get to see her very often. And I could not be more lucky, but of my kiddos absolutely LOVE Keith! They think he is the cat's pajamas! Hope you are feeling better today!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS