How sweet the blog world can be when you find some really nice gals to talk to and to get advice from. Over at one of my fav blogs, Chickadee had asked her readers to ask her a question. And I was one of the lucky first to comment!! She made a post just on my question!! And here it is:
Dropping hints at Christmas
My first question!
D. Marie asks, "OK well I want to know how do you let your husband know what you want for Christmas without having to actually "tell" him! I know Christmas is about getting gifts...but I love scrapbooking but I feel bad when I keep spending my money on scrapbooking stuff when it should go towards the wedding or other things! "
My husband has always been really good at giving me gifts. He knows what I like, but he always asks too if there's anything I want. In the past I've made a list or given him a couple of suggestions. I know that falls under the category of "actually telling him," but is that so bad?
I guess you could whisper it in his ear when he's sleeping, leave magazines lying around with pages dog-eared or it always helps to have kids who can spill the beans.
Maybe my readers have some good suggestions about this. Can you help D. Marie drop the hint?
I just wanted to thank all my readers out there for always stopping by and I hope you and your families have a wonderful and safe Holiday this year!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment