1. What is your favorite Christmas Movie? Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer, Frosty the Snowman and A Christmas Carol.
2. Favorite Christmas Song? "Rocking Around the Christmas Tree!"
3. Favorite Holiday Memory? Seeing the faces of the kids, my fiance, and family members when they open their gifts.
4. What kind of cookie/treat do you like to make? The easy kind! As a kid we always put out Chocolate Chip Cookies for Santa!
5. Have you ever made an igloo? Um maybe something more like a snow fort when we had a blizzard!
6. When did you stop believing in Santa? I think I was about 8 years old maybe? I know my younger sister was born...so I was 7 or 8. But I got sick one Christmas and came downstairs when mom and dad were wrapping presents. Well that's the story I remember!
7. What makes the perfect Snowman? A small head...a good sturdy middle...and a big bottom!
8. Best gift you have ever received? My Husband-2-Be!
9. Which movie do you like better Rudolph or Frosty the Snowman? I like Rudolph because of the cute little misfits!
10.Silver or Gold? I like the color silver.
11. What is your favorite Christmas decoration? I love the tree and the lights...and the angel on top of our tree!
12. What's your Christmas decorating style? Traditional
13. Do you hang stockings? Yes, I love hanging stockings!
14. How many days do you celebrate Christmas? We put our decorations up the weekend after Thanksgiving and we will probably take them down soon after the New Year. So I guess that explains it!
15. What was your favorite ornament on the tree as a child? I loved all the ornaments that I made in school...especially the one that had my picture in it!
16. What do you look forward to at Christmas time? I love driving around looking at all the lights on the houses and I just love the spirit that Christmas brings. And of coarse spending Christmas with the ones I love.

No comments:
Post a Comment