My first question...keep them coming!

Sunday, December 14, 2008

ScrapperMom asked, "I know this is your favorite topic, so I would like to know when is your wedding?..and how did your fiance and you meet?"

This is very cute of you to say that he is my favorite topic! (Blushing!) First I will begin with our beginning. Some people meet here and sometimes it can be difficult when others find out, but it was nice when we started to let everyone know we were dating. You don't want to tell everyone right away, especially if the relationship doesn't work. But I think because we met at work that it has made it easier on our relationship because we got to see each other and didn't have to go too far to do so! And now that we are getting married it's almost as if we are the relationship mascot of our company! We have a large company that has many warehouses in many different states, so there are a few other married couples who met through work. But we're the mascots at our warehouse!! LOL!

Now to answer the first part of your question, our wedding will be held in April of 2010. Having it a year and a half from now gives us time to plan and time to save. Until I really started planning and searching wedding sites online and wedding sections in the crafts stores, I didn't think I was the kind of girl who really wanted to be the "princess" bride. I didn't think it really mattered to me about certain details like flowers, colors, centerpiece arrangements, the bridesmaid dresses, my dress. But as I continue to search online, I have started to dream about the "perfect" dress, and the "perfect" way everything should look. Now I know that things don't always turn out the "perfect" way you want it to be and that there are going to be upsets...but nothing...and I mean nothing is going to upset me or ruin my day...even if the flowers don't turn out to be the "perfect blue" that I want them. It will be one of the, if not thee, happiest day of my life!

3 comments:

  1. I met my husband at work too, the only difference was it was at a prison. When people ask us how we met, he always says we met in prison! lol. Neither of us are there anymore. You know what I do for a living...SAHM!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey it works! Wear some droopy nude color granny panties and make a comment and he'll get it :) I'm sure the location of the garments have something to do with it registering in his head, doubt it would work if you needed a new shower curtain LOL

    Congrats on your wedding... you'll have lots of time to make it perfect ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun a wedding!!! That special day is truly wonderful and magic. But, the it's the days that follow that you want to be "happy"! It's hard work but so worth it!
    -sandy toes

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS