Blessed

Wednesday, December 24, 2008




I am truly blessed this Christmas. I am surrounded by those who love me and appreciate me for who I really am. I am blessed for I have a wonderful fiance that I love more than this world, who has wonderful children who have taken me in as part of their family and loved me as much as I love them. For my parents, though they have struggled at times, I'd like to think they raised me right. I am also blessed with two sisters, who I have struggled with, but they are mine and I am theirs and I love them. For many great relatives (aunts, uncles, etc.), who have been there for me throughout the years. And for a soon to be in-law family who have blessed me with their open hearts. As I surround myself with the people who I am blessed with...I hope you are blessed as well this Christmas. Put all those differences aside and think about how blessed you really are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS