Five Things: I Love About Summer

Thursday, June 5, 2014

One of my new favorite bloggers KariAnne over at Thistlewood Farm has joined a blogger Summer Home Tour and shared not only her gorgeous home, but things she loves about Summertime. So, I thought I would join in on the fun and share with you guys what I love about Summer for the Five Things link up. 


1. Five Things link up is posted every Thursday at Midnight EST. Share any five things that are on your mind right now. Whether it's something you are obsessing with on Pinterest, a new and exciting event going on in your life, or even sharing five of your favorite books; it's totally up to you. 

2. Please put the Five Things button on the post you're sharing for the link up; sharing is caring, the more players involved the more fun we'll have.

3. Please follow both your hosts Diana from The World Around Her and Tairalyn from Little Miss Mama via Facebook {here and here} and/or Twitter {here and here}. As it’s not mandatory it is greatly appreciated

4. If you tweet about your post or Instagram it, feel free to tag me or Tairalyn and use the hashtag, #FiveThingsParty

5. Check out the other bloggers who have linked up, show them some love and comment on at least one other bloggers link-up post.

Shall we get the party started...



1. Summer Vacations at the Beach: especially with a good book to read while tanning on the sand!

2. Fishing on the Lake: two years ago I went fishing for the very first time and I caught a bass that was big enough to bring home for dinner!

3. Independence Day (4th of July) Fireworks at the Beach: it's the best place to watch them as they shoot off the water. 

4. Beautiful Peonies in my Garden: when they start to bloom I know that Summer will soon be here.

5. Summer Nights on the Deck: My guy is a grill master and cooks up BBQ chicken, burgers, and more. 

There are so many things to love about Summer, what are some of your favorite things about this wonderful season? 



3 comments:

  1. Love summer! Summer nights on the deck & with a fabulous chef of a husband- that can't be beat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! I also love 4th of July, and fireworks at the beach are the best. I love being outdoors in the evenings, too, just as the sun is setting. It's so beautiful and relaxing. Just be sure to wear your sunscreen while you are out on the sand at the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peonies, Vacations, Evenings on the Patio.... ARE YOU MY LONG LOST SISTER?!

    xxoo
    Tairalyn

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS