Celebrating 8 Years Together...

Saturday, November 23, 2013






Eight years ago today...11/23, I met the man who stole my heart, the guy who loved me more than I ever knew someone could be loved, I met the man I was going to marry. Our life together has been something unexpected, and something no one believed in at first except us. It isn't perfect, and it's messy at times, but there is always love, honesty, and trust. I wouldn't change one day, because every day with him is another day I am loved by a man who inspires me, by a man who encourages me, by a man who is my husband! Forever n Always my love.




So for our Anniversary I contacted Linda of Frog Prince Cake & Cookie Design and gave her an idea and well let me tell you... her cookies blew me away! She took my idea and created something so amazing, and breathtaking. The horseshoe feather design represents our last names and I knew she would be the perfect person to help create the cookie I was looking for! I sent her a photo of my husband's tattoo and she even replicated the colors! 

This morning Mike made me french toast and tonight we're going out to our favorite local restaurant! Do you still celebrate your dating anniversary? 





3 comments:

  1. Awww...Happy Anniversary, Diana. The two of you make such a gorgeous couple!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy dating anniversary!!! the date we started dating has been in our passcodes forever, haha, so he usually gets me flowers which is cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy anniversary, darling. I am so happy for you two and those cookies look amazing. WOW!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS