Where Have I Been?!

Friday, October 18, 2013

Things have been a little quiet on my blog again, sorry for leaving you hanging....if anyone is still out there reading!

I have some really awesome news to share with you, I have been interning for a new blog....told you it was awesome! I am helping them out with social media, emails, and tweaking their posts. It has been a little over a month now since I started and things couldn't be better! Oh, so I guess I should share with you who they are, well they are the ladies of East Coast Creative, and would you believe they also have a TV show called Knock it OffCheck out their blog post where they mentioned me!


Here they are: Monica (left) & Jess (right)

They are super cool, easy going (but hard working), inspiring women who are taking over the DIY world! Would you believe Monica has four kids and Jess has three, I told you they are hard working! So if you need some inspiration, if you're feeling stuck and need a little push, let their story, their blog, and their TV show inspire you!  

Yep I just used three exclamation points in that paragraph, I'm not excited or anything. 

PS: I'm still writing over at All Women Stalk as well...in case you were wondering. 

4 comments:

  1. Have I mentioned before how absolutely thrilled I am that things are going awesome for you and that you're so happy working with them? Oh, I have? OK, well, it doesn't hurt to say it again. :) Love ya, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diana,
    I enjoy following you in Instagram - and I'm happy to read more about these two ladies (I saw them om Instagram a while ago :) I'll be popping over to their blog right away,
    Enjoy the weekend, Diana!
    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome Diana! So happy for you! You guys look great!

    xoxo Reese

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huge congrats, sweetie!!!! That sounds amazing:) I am so happy for you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS