Blizzard of 2009 & 2010!

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Good luck to all those brides who have a wedding tonight or this weekend in the northeast! Anyone have any blizzard wedding stories to share? Last year in December when we had a blizzard there was a wedding going on that couldn't make the ride to their reception venue because of the dangerous conditions. However, the hotel they were staying at came to their rescue and whipped up a beautiful wedding that would normally take a year or more to plan!




(source)

Stephanie Sudzina and Anthony Campanale didn't let the snow ruin their magical day and these beautiful photos from Marie Labbancz proves that love will let nothing stand in it's way!

7 comments:

  1. That is soooo sweet! I'm glad they took it like troopers and just rolled with the punches. I'm having my wedding in early hurricane season... crossing my fingers that I don't have to reschedule! Oh, weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo Im crossing my fingers for you too! It is such a sweet photo of this couple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so lucky that your wedding did not fall on any of these snowy dates of this year,or you would have shared the experience of some of these brides in this post....lol
    By the way, I appreciate very much your comments on suburbangrandma. Thank you for stopping by.
    Happy Valentine's Day to you and your soon to be hubby!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CRAZY!! Very cold. How romantic.
    Hope you had a fabulous, loving and laughing Valentine's Day. Woo Hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! I just noticed the date on your last post ... you must be sooooo busy!!! Just a reminder for you big day ... Take a few seconds to soak in things that you spent so much time planning ... your cake, your bouquet, the decorations, the look on your fiance's face as you walk down the isle. It goes by soooo fast! Can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks ladies!!

    BrideChic Thank you for checking out my blog...your blog is a beautiful blog on all things bridal!! :)

    SG I love your blog and love that you always stop by to check mine out as well! Stay warm! Thanks for the Vday wishes!! Hope yours was nice!

    Sara!! Thank you for the Vday wishes too! I def want to take a moment to take everything in...maybe steal a moment with my new hubbY! And I cant wait to see his face when I walk down the aisle! So many brides and grooms see each other now before the ceremony and I just dont want to!! I want that moment saved for when I walk down the aisle. :) LOVE YOU GIRL!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS