Wedding Shoes...I ♥ flats!!!
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
I ♥ my flats that is!! I love these and I got to try them on with my dress at my first fitting, they look so beautiful with it!! I kept looking and searching high and low online, in stores and was starting to lose hope!! But these are so cute and I love them!! I found them at Charlotte Russe for only $22.99!!! At first I was really hoping to find peeptoe flats and went to Payless, they had some really cute flats. But the size 11, which I usually wear, was too big and the size 10 was too tight...sadly no half sizes. A few pair I really liked online were just way too out of budget...esp for shoes no one will even see because my dress will probably cover them! What do your wedding shoes, heels, flats, converse look like?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Those are cute! I love them! You know i'm a flats kind of bride too :)
ReplyDeleteHey Sarah!
ReplyDeleteThanks!! And are you saying that you have flats too? I must see them!
SO cute! I am a heels girl... but plan to change into flats once the night gets going. These are adorable!
ReplyDeleteThese look so cute and comfortable. You will be able to do lots of dancing in these and your feet will thank you.
ReplyDeleteI always wear heels, but I love walking barefooted on grass or beach sand.