Invitations went out today!!!

Thursday, January 28, 2010

My labor of love....very long labor of love! Here's a sneak peek of our invitations that went out today!! Finally done! They are from the Brides collection from Gartner Studios. If you follow the link you'll see there is a bow to tie over the invitation on the inside of the envelope, but we didn't like it so they went out without it! Plus trying to tie 49 bows would have drove me crazy!



6 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful pattern! I love it! You should post pictures of all the contents :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful!! So Classy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG three Sarah/Sara's in a row!!

    Well thank you ladies!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look wonderful and I do love that gold pattern. I want to see the insides of these invites too :)

    Very very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jo!

    I def need to post more pictures of the inside! Will do soon! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS