Turquoise...the color of 2010!!!

Monday, January 11, 2010

I heard this on the radio and figured OK sure, does anyone really listen or follow this color thing? But I think it might be true now that I've seen it on some wedding blogs like Wishpot Wedding that people take the color of the year serious! So is it a trend now, a 2010 trend? I'm not much of a trend follower and started planning our wedding 2 years ago when I picked Turquoise as one of our wedding colors...my bridesmaids' dresses, my flowers, favors, etc. So I think I started this 2010 trend for our 2010 wedding that began two years ago! They were following me!! Here is to the color of the year...and one of the colors of our 2010 wedding! Here's a beautiful inspiration board from The Perfect Palette with both of our wedding colors: Turquoise and Yellow! Oddly enough...the bride that asked her to make this board has my name!! It's meant to be! :)

9 comments:

  1. G O R G E O U S !!!!

    I love those two colors together!!!! Can't wait to see pictures of your wedding ... wait, am I invited? Hee! Hee! Just kidden' but I really do want to see some pics. I'll settle for after the honeymoon to see them but that's it!!!!

    ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Sara! I always love hearing from you. These two colors really go great together don't they?! You will be first to see them girlfriend. AH the honeymoon...so excited! Have a great day!

    Love ya,

    :+}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why is it that turquoise is so big?! I picked my colors like 3 years ago when my brother was getting married...turqouise, brown, and green. And now its huge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi SoontobeMrs.L! I don't know why it's so popular or the color of the year but it makes it easier to find things like earrings and jewelry for my bridesmaids! We were actually hoping their dresses would come in a little darker than they did but we love the color just the same! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this color because it instantly makes me think of Tiffany's; which, in turn, makes me think of Essie's Mint Candy Apple nail polish. So happy that turquoise has been named the color of 2010!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh I love that turquoise is this year's color! It's part of my color scheme, too. And how cute is that inspiration board?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha aww that's too cute! and i love those BM dresses!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it! We are using this color for our "winter wonderland" theme next January!! Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks ladies! It's so nice to hear from other brides!! Your blogs look great! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS