3 months and 16 days....

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Till what you're asking...until I am Mrs. T!! 3 months and 16 days until I become his wife and he becomes my husband and we sit on the beach on our honeymoon together!! Busy, busy, busy we are. Just bought our cake topper and guest book and we also booked our honeymoon to Florida...on the Gulf of Mexico side...very excited for that! YAY! Here is a picture of our cake topper...I love it! Also we are getting an Adesso polaroid album for the guest book. They have pre-cut windows for the polaroid pictures and like a scrapbook your guests can write a message after taking their picture! I think it's going to be a fun guest book for the cocktail hour. Im going to get some scrapbook wedding stickers and markers for the guests too!



(source)



(source)

6 comments:

  1. Let the countdown begin! I'm so excited for you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Not long to go!
    Just wanted to say I LOVE reading your blog, and thanks for following mine! I always wonder what I ever would do with wedding planning without the internet!
    Best wishes for the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diana, I love the invitations and the cake topper. Very elegant indeed! I bet you are getting so excited right now since the date is so close already.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi SG!!!

    So glad to hear from you! 2 months and 12 days!!! Thanks for the sweet comments! We're getting very excited! Dress fitting on Monday! YAY! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited for you both! Let the fun begin!

    I love that wedding album from polaroid! Elegant topper too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Charis!

    I like your blog too! Thanks for stopping by mine! :)

    Hey again Jo!!

    Thanks for checking out my posts! you're such a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS