Merry Christmas to all and a Very Happy New Year! Happy Holidays!
Christmas is a busy time...
Monday, December 21, 2009
So here are some Christmas cards that I made this year. I had a wonderful time making them and love hearing from everyone and how much they love them too! :) My step- daughter-to-be made the beautiful blue card with the cotton ball snow!
Merry Christmas to all and a Very Happy New Year! Happy Holidays!









Merry Christmas to all and a Very Happy New Year! Happy Holidays!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Awww! I can't believe you made those. They are all wonderful :)
ReplyDeleteAww thanks Sheila...you're so sweet! How are you holiday plans coming along?
ReplyDeleteYou are one crafty lady, Diana. :D
ReplyDeleteOh, I absolutely adore handmade holiday cards! The ones you've created are stunning!! :)
ReplyDeleteYou did a beautiful job with these card. That is lots of TLC in making cards, and I save all the ones I receive for Christmas or special occasions. I admire the effort people put towards making things by hand.
ReplyDeletePS. check this out for some wedding ideas:http://www.suddenlyfrugal.com/2010/01/wedding-savings-tips-for-matrimony-monday/
aww Thanks SG! Happy New Year to you! and thanks for the link! :) You're a wonderful blogging friend!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute cards...love the first one, especially! Hope all is well in your world. The big day is rapidly approaching...are you getting excited??????
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely spectacular craftiness my friend. The one your daughter made is so cute. It has been so nice to hear from you. I can't seem to be on the computer often enough. It hasn't been a high priority and when I visit others, I miss it! Your blog rocks ... I remember when we first met and you were asking me a lot about design and scrapbooking. Boy, you're so ahead of the game ... Love Love Love your progress. I'm gonna start asking you questions. Especially if I get married again. ;o) just kidden' ---- I'm in it for the long haul. In one of my layouts I did of the hubs and I ... my journaling read "sometimes easy, sometimes hard but certainly always REAL." Marriage is always a work in progress but I couldn't be happier and I am up for the challenge. I am soooooo excited for you!!! Lots of Love ... Sara
ReplyDeleteSara you are such a beautiful person. You have been my blogger friend since I first started and you are a great friend. And you are so right about marriage...like life it may not always be easy but its real and its real love. :)
ReplyDeleteLOVE YOU GIRL!