Rain or Shine!

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Come rain or shine your wedding day is going to happen and it's going to be a great day. Whether it's a rainy day with no sun in sight or a hot, sticky day with the sun beating down on your guests an umbrella is the best accessory to keep your guests comfortable. At Bella Umbrella you can rent or buy umbrellas for your bridal party, guests, or just for yourself! Check out my post at AllWomenStalk for more fun ways to use an umbrella and other rainy day accessories on your wedding day!

Rain or Shine!

Credits: Corbin Gurkin, Jose Villa, Lisa Franchot, Carla Ten Eyck



Check out StyleMePretty for more inspiration boards like the one I've created!

10 comments:

  1. Wow....what a clever idea for fun wedding photos...umbrellas!!!!
    Very interesting post, and helpful for all those brides-to-be.

    I have been to a wedding shower, where the thank you gift was an umbrella. Very useful and creative, wouldn't you agree?

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thanks SG! I would love to hear more about the thank you gift umbrella, very cute gift idea. It was a gift for the host or all the guest? Thanks for all the lovely comments! Go Phillies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the guests received a regular size umbrella with a special thank you note attached with a pretty ribbon. The bride's maids were giving them away to each guest as they were leaving the shower.

    Every time I use this umbrella, I reminisce about the shower. There were 75 umbrellas given away!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that's a lot of umbrellas and a very thoughtful shower gift. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually think a little rain would be romantic on your wedding day - spontaneous yet stunning. Loving these photographs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know what you mean about the rain being romantic Cafe...with the sun shining and little drops making sweet sounds in the background...very romantic :) Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Love!!! Your blog is phenomenal!! Love it. It looks like you've been busy. I have too. Slow on the blog end. Wow! It's almost the big day. I will need to get your address ... I gotta little something for you. Not a big deal, just a simple little somethin'! Email it to me. Getting for a trip. I will be back soon!

    Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the photos...I bought parasols for me and my BM's as gifts to use (hoping it doesn't rain though and they are more for shade). :) Happy to have found your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Sara Love,

    You are too sweet! You have been such a wonderful blogger friend since I started this blog a few yrs ago! I hope you have a wonderful trip with the family!! Have a great week!

    Mrs. Beever I hope you dont get any rain either! Thanks for checking out my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS