To Shoot or Not to Shoot...

Monday, October 19, 2009

Engagement photos are a way to connect with one another and a way to connect with your photographer before the big day. The big question is where to have the session and what kind of pictures do you want to take? Are you having a winter wedding and want to use the engagment photos as your save the dates? Where was your first date or maybe you love the Pittsburgh Steelers or the Philadelphia Phillies! Do you feel like running through the water or being romantic in your fiance's plane? Be yourself and you'll have an awesome engagement photo shoot. Check out my post on AllWomenStalk.com for more engagement photo ideas and more sexy photos.








(source)




(source)

Just found some more inspiring engagement photos and who doesn't love Tiffany's...better yet the cute bride-to-be is named Tiffany! This makes me want to dress up with my fiance and take romantic photos at Tiffany's and a cute little coffee shop now! I love the hotel photo and her dresses, this girl screams style.






(source)

5 comments:

  1. Personally, I absolutely adore engagement photos - they are so quaint and charming. They capture the essence of a couple's romance before they say "I do." Gorgeous idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are some awesome shots- I truly love the winter ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those Breakfast at Tiffany's pictures are beyond dreamy! We're doing a fall engagement shoot this weekend. The leaves are beautiful here right now, so I'm excited.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing photos! Made me smile. Thanks for stopping by today. I've missed ya. Hope all is going well for you! xoxo L

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS