Fall is here...and I love it!

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Fall is here alright and I love it! I love the colors on the trees, the cool air, the cute sweaters, pumpkins, and who doesn't love pie! I also love fall weddings and all the beautiful details of barn and backyard weddings that capture the beauty of the season. Check out AllWomenStalk.com for my favorite ideas for the fall. Martha Stewart knows a thing or two about them! Is your wedding this fall or maybe you're planning one for fall 2010? Please share your details of the pumpkins, bridesmaids colors, your wedding gown, centerpieces and so much more.








(source)

5 comments:

  1. Those little toppers are DARLING! And the flower girl makes me realize that it really is necessary for ME to have one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors.....the cake looks wonderful in those fall shades.
    I have been to several fall weddings, and you are correct....it's so nice to have cooler outdoor temperature.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are not the only one. I absolutely worship fall - it's the most wonderful time of year! These photographs are absolutely splendrous - I especially love the one of the bride and groom with the horse; so adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alisha I love the little toppers too...my MOH's daughter is going to be our flower girl I cant wait to see her dress!

    Suburban I love that cake, if we were having a fall wedding I think I would need to steal some ideas off that cake!

    Cafe I love the red shaw on the bride with the horse...maybe Ill find a blue one for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My name is Amabel Robeson from USA My boyfriend and I were happy as far as I could tell and I never thought that we would break up. When his cousin died in a tragic car accident he went back to Russia for a week to be with his family. I could not go because I was in the middle of entertaining out of town clients for work. He did not seem to be upset that I could not go so I let him be. The next thing that I know, he reconnected with an old friend from high school that he had a crush on years ago and they started to have an affair! I had no clue what was going on until a month after he came back from Russia.He proceeded to see both her and I until I caught him testing her one night. I confronted him and he told me the truth about what happened. We broke up and went our separate ways. Neither of us fought for our relationship. I was angry and decided not to be upset about it and just keep it moving. Then after about a month of not speaking to him I became sad. I wanted him to tell me that he wanted to be with me and not her. I contacted Dr.Erigo for a love spell and he totally helped me! he was able to get him to miss me to where he wanted to get back together again. He had a lot of regrets and felt bad for not fighting to keep me and for cheating in general. He values our relationship so much more, now and we are together now! You can also get your lover back with the help of Dr. Erigo contact him through his email: erigospellcaster@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS