Daddy's Little Girl...

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Every time I talk with my dad about the wedding I get excited and think about him walking me down the aisle. I think about the first time he will see his little girl in her wedding dress and how he will smile at me and I will smile right back!

Daddy's Little Girl!

Credits: Kristin Vining Photography, Meg Baisden Photography, Jeff & Julia Woods, Orchard Cove Photography, Corbin Gurkin, Corbin Gurkin Photography

4 comments:

  1. That is such a pretty thought - I'm sure you will make such a wonderful bride. Loving these photographs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great bride Daddy photo collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiiiii! Have been in Texas for a while. I got your email. Thanks! So, just want to state a different take on the "daddy's little girl" ... my dad was MIA, not military related, he just didn't want to face the responsibility. When I decided to get married, I wanted that daddy/daughter thing and he wouldn't do it. I then asked my mom if she would walk me down the isle and she was very happy to do so. It was the happiest day of my life and a wonderful memory for my mom and I. I used to be jealous of women who had the luxury of dad but, I was just as fortunate because of dear ol' mom! Today, I am lucky enough to have the most wonderful husband and father. My daughter is very lucky and I hope to experience the daddy thing when it is her big day!❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww Sara I totally agree with you. Whether it's dad, mom, uncle, grandma or friend, the feeling and connection you have with that person when they walk you down the aisle is a joyful celebration. Im so happy that your mom walked you down the aisle and that you had a wonderful wedding day. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS