Wedding Trends...

Friday, September 18, 2009

Which wedding trends catch your eye? Are you using cupcakes instead of a wedding cake? I love the way colored heels look with a beautiful ivory gown and how cute are short dresses for the spring and summer! Weddings can be full of trends but they can also be full of the things we love that just happen to be trendy. I fell in love with all lace gowns and never looked back at satin gowns ever again! Are you a bride who is looking for a 2010 wedding gown and you're wondering what the trends will be so you can start planning your big day? Check out AllWomenStalk.com to see the top 5 trends that I found for 2010 wedding gowns and you'll be the bride of the year! Here are some great pictures of trends from this year that were hotter than ever!






(source)

6 comments:

  1. You always post the most amazing pictures - these are gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Thank you...that means so much! Def check out StyleMePretty.com for more! :) Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pics! I've heard/seen previews for the NCIS LA and I'm SUPER excited for it! Though, I must admit, I feel like I have a loyalty to Gibbs and Abby ... we shall see! The lighting of the venue definitely works with certain places - but I think like a nice vineyard reception or barn reception would look sooooo awesome with the bottle lights!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alishaneva....Oh a barn reception would be great. If you go to Green Wedding Shoes blog and click barn they have great ideas and I have a fall blog post on AllWomenStalk.com that talks about barns! http://allwomenstalk.com/5-hot-fall-wedding-ideas/

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS