Trash the Dress

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Would or will you be Trashing your dress? I love the amazing pictures that I have found online of unique ways to Trash the dress. I have seen carnival rides, paint, beach and water pictures, snow, hot cars and junk yard cars and so much more. There are so many ways and so many styles. You can be romantic, silly, "trashy", bold, etc. What way will you or would you trash your dress? My fiance and I love the beach and as you know he proposed to me on the beach...a trash the dress photo shoot at the same location would be romantic, but I think I would have to buy a 2nd hand store dress or one from ebay. I def want to try and resell my gown after the wedding!



(source)


If you want to hear more about trashing the dress check out my post at AllWomenStalk.com. I love the paint photo and the beach photo in the post. How sexy!

2 comments:

  1. Hi D! Your blog decor is so very cool! Love your banner. The soft touch of butterfly & dragonfly ... cute! cute! cute! Not to mention you and the fiance! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are too gorgeous. Sometimes grunge can be glamorous! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS