I'm a blogger and a blog stalker...how about you?! Most of my time on the internet is consumed by checking out tons of blogs, especially wedding blogs!! I wonder why?! Hmm...could it be that in April 2010 there will be a wedding going on! If you haven't heard my dress came in already and I LOVE IT!! If you are wondering what it looks like head over to WeddingBee...one of my favorite wedding blogs to see the post on the boards where there are some wonderful comments about my dress! (Honey do not follow the weddingbee link) So...what are your favorite blogs and wedding blogs? Tell me about the ones you stalk every day and the ones you're trying to give a 2nd chance! Check out AllWomenStalk.com for my Top 5 Wedding Blogs to Stalk.
And now a picture from one of those wedding blogs...how hot are these colors from a bridal shower...hint, hint! ;)
WOW! I LOVE that color combo! Simply gorgeous! So how are the wedding plans coming??? All rarin' and ready to go? It will be here before you know it! Hope you are doing well. Thanks for stopping by. I don't know if you read my post where I mentioned a neck injury (an old one) that is giving me tons of grief lately. I'm supposed to be limiting my computer time. Haven't been able to blog hop much lately. Hope to be back soon!!!
I guess I know what your wedding color motif is/are. I love weddings. I should because I am a wedding supplier myself.
My blog used to be solely a showcase of my works but most of my clients wanted privacy so I do respect that. I shifted gears and instead talked about topics that I am passionate about.
I can really feel your excitement. I'm so happy for you.
WOW! I LOVE that color combo! Simply gorgeous! So how are the wedding plans coming??? All rarin' and ready to go? It will be here before you know it! Hope you are doing well. Thanks for stopping by. I don't know if you read my post where I mentioned a neck injury (an old one) that is giving me tons of grief lately. I'm supposed to be limiting my computer time. Haven't been able to blog hop much lately. Hope to be back soon!!!
ReplyDeleteI have my dress and my bridesmaid dresses already! Im keeping my dress at the shop though! I really hope your neck feels better. Rest and relax.
ReplyDeleteI guess I know what your wedding color motif is/are. I love weddings. I should because I am a wedding supplier myself.
ReplyDeleteMy blog used to be solely a showcase of my works but most of my clients wanted privacy so I do respect that. I shifted gears and instead talked about topics that I am passionate about.
I can really feel your excitement. I'm so happy for you.
I am such a blog stalker; and I absolutely adore All Women Stalk - such an amazing place to find great blog posts! :)
ReplyDeleteThats so nice to hear that you love All Women Stalk! :) We love your blog too Cafe!
ReplyDelete