I'm still around...

Friday, August 28, 2009

I've been MIA for about a month or so...I'm a very busy woman and life doesn't slow down for anyone! The end of the summer has been very hectic for us with the girls staying with us, going to events for other people, planning our wedding (did you hear...my dress came in already!), working, vacations, back to school for the kids, etc. This weekend alone we have three different things planned for us! My fiance's son is going back to college, I have a bridal shower to go to (for someone else getting married!) shhh!, and possibly a baby shower if the rain ever stops (hurricane Danny is in the area). So next month seems like it's going to be a fresh new start with a less hectic household...until the holidays come! So for all those following me on here and on AllWomenStalk keep your eyes open for new posts from yours truly...and thanks for sticking it through this crazy period and coming back for more! :)

And look at all the new followers I have...wow I'm up to 35! Thanks everyone :)

4 comments:

  1. I currently don't live near F&M unfortunately. I had to move about a year ago into Chester County and I REALLY REALLY miss it up there! I try to visit regularly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on all the followers! That's great! Life has been really busy here too. Not alot of time to update the ol' blog of late. But I'm hoping to do better over the next month. Enjoy all the upcoming festivities!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi "Bride to Be"!!!
    Thank you for stopping by my blog. Yes, I did miss reading your posts, but figured you are busy having fun with the family, enjoying summer, and planning the wedding. Summer sure flew right by, and the colorful fall season will soon begin. I miss upstate NY during this time of the year, because the changes of the color of leaves is so beautiful in the mountains. But then again, I don't envy them for the cold and snowy winters! Life is such a give and take game, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I think the end of summer was hectic for everyone but it is good to know you are okay and still truckin' along. Wow, it's rainin' over there? Hurricanes? Why do you live there? Well, probably the same reason why I live in the fire prone hills of Calif. Hope all is well love!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS