Hello May...

Friday, May 1, 2015

The end of April gave my family some good news and some bad. There are going to be some busy and exciting days ahead for us, but also some really tough days for one of my family members. Please send good vibes, prayers, and love. Not sharing any details, but I may not be posting as much. But will still be hosting the Love Your Body series and you can find me on Porch.com too if you don't see me on here. 






Make the best of May, make the best of every day and fill it with love and family. 

xoxo



1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry to hear about the tough days ahead for your family member, Diana. I am sending love and hugs to you all. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help support you and be there for you.

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS