I Am Still Here. I am still breathing, moving, thinking, dreaming, and living. Every day may not go the way I want it to; they say that normal is boring...right, but I am still here. I wrote in multiple posts, here and here, that I wasn't going to sweat the small stuff. While I am trying not to sweat the small stuff, there have been a few not so small, sweat worthy things that I just can't help but feel down about the last few weeks.
It hasn't been easy, and although I have been feeling pretty lost and empty, I pushed myself to get up and exercise to my Jillian Michaels DVDs or take a bike ride. I could have chosen to sit still and fill my void with food, but I was determined not to do that. I have been doing enough stress eating this year and I am putting a stop to it.
I Am Still Here.
Everyone battles some type of struggle at some point in their lives; weather it's the loss of a loved one, the loss of a job, home, etc., and we all deal with these things in our own way. I am trying to take this stress and walk it out, ride it out, and exercise it out. Sometimes when days are really tough, I write it out.
Today, I am pushing through and turning the page. I Am Still Here.



I pray you feel peace soon from whatever it is that's got you down. I am so proud of you getting out on your bike, walks , etc. I need to do the same but right now I have turned to food while at my desk all day. Great words - I like the one about the spark . Hang in there sweet girl!
ReplyDeleteThank you Holli, I really appreciate your comment friend. I'm trying to get by and be in a better mood in the middle of everything that is going on. xoxo
DeleteI love you, Diana, and I am here for you always, no matter what. Never forget that you are a beautiful person whose friendship and love has made a wonderful difference in my life and the lives of so many others. Sending you a gigantic hug!
ReplyDeleteLove you Heather, you are such a sweetheart and I am so blessed to have you as a friend. Wish we lived closer girl. xoxo Thanks for being there.
Delete