My friends have been telling me about Jillian Michaels workout videos and I have decided to give one of them a try. At first I was a little worried that she would be a little intimidating and scary, like how she is on The Biggest Loser. But she's inspiring, motivating, and makes the workout fun...yes fun! I can't believe I tried her kickboxing video first before trying something that may have been a bit easier. I may not get all of the moves exactly right or do them as fast as she does, but that takes time. When I started out three weeks ago I was about 208-210 and now I'm 204! Besides exercising every day I have also cut out the late night snacking, which I think the food journal is a big help with. I have also started to eat more fruits and veggies and even watch what I eat when I go to parties and such.
Oh and I can't believe I fit into a pair of skinny jeans!! I can't thank you all enough for all of your love and support!!
Love this:
This one too...
Follow my blog with Bloglovin




You look fantastic! And I LOVE the purple jeans you're rocking!
ReplyDeleteRock it, girl!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! You look extra great (you looked great before, too). I am huge Jillian Michaels fan and have four of her videos: No Trouble Zones, Boost Metabolism one (forgetting the name), Ripped in 30, and 30 Day Shred. :) Keep up the great work.
ReplyDeleteHave fun, love! So glad you are having a good time with it and being healthy.
ReplyDeleteI love those pants!
Diana you look absolutely fantastic!! I love you in those skinny jeans!! Keep up the great work!! xoxo
ReplyDeleteLooking quite chic in them skinny jeans, love! :)
ReplyDeleteNice choices you got the control!
ReplyDeleteGO YOU!!!! 3 weeks is really good! and side note: i think jillian is super scary, i have her 30 day shred videos, haha!
ReplyDeleteGood for you! Jillian will kick your butt, but it is a great workout! I've limped around many a post-Jillian day going "ow, ow, ow"
ReplyDeleteWay to go!! You look great! I'm pretty at the same point in my life that you are. I'm just a little below my heaviest again after regaining what I lost last year. I'm on a mission to get below 200 before I turn 30 in February. EEK! I created a FB group to help with support and motivation and I also blog about it each Friday. I look forward to seeing your updates!! :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! You look great.
ReplyDeleteI can relate to what you say here, because I had finally gotten back into regular exercise when I dislocated my shoulder, and between recovery, treatment and PT I have been benched for over two months! And now I am really struggling with getting back on track.
Your post inspired me, thank you!
You look amazing, sweetie!! I am so proud of you:) Have a great day, xoxo
ReplyDeleteYou won't get all the moves right the first time. The important thing is that you are moving and any movement burns calories. As time goes on, you will be able to copy the moves better so you also tone up the muscle groups that are targeted with each move.
ReplyDeleteThis is so true."success is sum of small efforts repeated day in day out"
ReplyDelete