Giveaways!

Friday, October 19, 2012

It really pays to "Like" pages on facebook, you get to learn more about the company but you also get to find out about giveaways! I've been pretty lucky lately and won many gorgeous pieces. I won a collection of things from HorseFeathers Gifts, lovely ladies! They went to a barn festival and picked up some pieces for one of their facebook and blog fans to win when you entered. Well not only did they send this winner a few pieces from the barn sale, but they also sent me two pieces from their jewelry collection! I was almost in tears when I saw the "T" pendant charm, being that my last name starts with T...I was in love!! I found the mother and daughter team from someone else who mentioned them and now I am friends with them on facebook! Chelsea is just the sweetest! Recently they shared the wonderful life of little Lane, who was battling cancer, but who has sadly lost that battle recently. But there is still plenty of love and support needed for Lane's family and HorseFeathers Gifts is sharing that love with a yellow bracelet that you can buy to help spread the word about Lane and hope for childhood cancer.

 
These are the gorgeous items I won!
 
 
So you see, when you enter a giveaway, don't just "Like" the page on facebook or tweet about it. Get to know the face behind the giveaway and those involved. You just never know what kind of friendship you're going to create.
 
So right now my lovely friend Steph over at The Vintage Modern Wife is celebrating a giveaway and it's a big one with other $200.00 worth of prizes! Steph also makes gorgeous photo coasters.... her etsy shop is Vintage Modern Moments and I couldn't be happier with the way our coasters turned out...
 
 
My lovely family <3
 
So remember when you enter a giveaway, give back by spreading the word, give back by also buying something from their shop, and give back by making a friend!
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Aw thanks for featuring me and the shop! It's much appreciated! Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely agree with what you said. It pays to learn more about the person behind the giveaway. Congrats on your win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, the items you won are beautiful! I have also been so fortunate to win some wonderful items over the years and make new friends in the process. You are 100 percent right about the importance of getting to know someone and understanding the story behind their giveaway and who they are as a person. You are simply awesome, my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. COngratulations on winning the giveaway at the Stephanie's blog Vintage Modern Wife! I hope you enjoy the Eos set and nail pen. Nice meeting you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow you got some great stuff from your wins!! thanks for sharing these

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS