Happy Leap Day Birthday!!

Friday, February 24, 2012

My best friend's daughter turns 4 on Leap Day this year...well actually 1! Before she was born I never knew anyone who was born on Leap Day! She is so smart, adorable, lovable, and so beautiful!! She is having an owl themed birthday party...you know I'm excited!!! I love owls and so does Abrielle and her mommy! Her mom (Becky) is so creative with scrapbooking, DIY, and card making, she's the one who always helps me with my cards, so I'm excited to see all the owl DIY stuff she has made for the party!!

I hope everyone has a great weekend... PS here is a photo of the awesome owl necklace and ring my sweet friend Casie sent me, all the way from Florida! I also received an owl necklace and blanket for Christmas from Becky as well! I'm actually thinking of getting an owl tattoo, that's how much I love them!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABRIELLE!!!


Speaking of amazing card making, check out the DIY owl birthday invitation Becky made for Abrielle's birthday party....


A..MA...ZING!!

5 comments:

  1. So Cute!! I don't know anyone who was born on a Leap day either!

    LOVE owl themed anything!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just got an owl necklace, and i think owl rings are the cutest. i have a brother in law who was born on feb. 29 and i remember when i first met him he was like 28 or something but had only had 4 real birthdays, so I kept saying he was only 4 years old. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love owls, too, and so does my sister! My grandmother has a leap day birthday, and we've always had a blast celebrating every four years since we were kids. We thought it was so cool when she and I both turned "16" in the same year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Diana!!! I am loving all the owl stuff..and that invitation could it be any cuter!!! Hope you are doing well!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so cool to be born on a leap year! owl people are the best!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS