Happy Holidays!

Thursday, December 15, 2011

I know, I know...I've been a bad blogger. Maybe my New Year's Resolution should be to blog more on my personal blog. I really enjoy chatting and getting to know everyone and love sharing stories and reading your blogs too. I'm popping in today to wish everyone a Happy Holiday Season and a Very Happy New Year, may 2012 bring you good luck, happiness, love, and everything good that you desire!

I also wanted to mention a post I wrote on All Women Stalk a few weeks ago about a very sweet blogger named Mel aka The Oceanside Bride and her new Etsy shop called Oceanside Designs. On there she sells her handmade photo and print coasters that I just adore! Check out the post and her shop to learn more...oh and take a look at the gorgeous gift she sent me...


LOVE!!!


There are two more but they have my step kids and the bridal party in them (sorry I only post photos of us!). I was so thrilled when Mel told me she wanted to make these and just taken away by their beauty when I saw them in person!

Thought I would add a few more handmade Christmas cards I made too!




The first two were made with my very Best Friend who is a Stampin' Up consultant and the last one I made on my own to send to her!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Coming up next....handmade ornaments!!




15 comments:

  1. Such a great shop!

    Love the cards too, especially the second one...just love the quote :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a special gift idea, and I love the cards, too! Happy holidays! I'm so excited to celebrate Christmas in just a week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The coasters would be a great gift idea. I bet she could make them with baby pictures, or animal prints.
    Diana, you are doing a great job with stamping.
    Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diana! Just wanted to let you know I just received your card! Thank you!

    Wishing you and your family a very merry Christmas!
    Reese
    http://rambleswithreese.etsy.com
    http://rambleswithreese.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Diana - I am loving seeing you on your own fabulous blog - it looks fantastic, I love everything about it. Have a great day with the fam!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love your cards! I am glad that you have posted about them :)
    Those are gorgeous gifts! What a wonderful thing to give such a personalized gift.
    I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and that this new year brings you many great things! XO!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
    Hopefully this will be the best year ever for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How lovely! Such a great shop. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh i totally love that wedding coaster!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They look great!! Hope you had a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You need to come back to us Diana!
    Its not fair that I learn about your blog today and you have not posted in 1 month. LOL

    Only teasing.. I know your very busy!
    Love the Blog! Come back, we MISS you!

    XO
    Tairalyn

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS