Happy Thanksgiving!
Love the stamp on the inside!
OWLS for Thanksgiving!
A Beautiful Bird and Holly Tree for Christmas!
These were all pretty easy to make, you just need to right tools and you're set! Check out my friends blog and Stampin' Up page for more ideas on other crafts!





I just love your cards! They are all so creative and it must be so fun thinking of giving them away with the love that you put into them! I love setting up a table during the Christmas season where I work on crafts, whether it be ornaments, gift tags, or whatever! It is so much fun crafting and listening to Christmas music too!
ReplyDeletexoxo
i feel like i'm so behind on your blogs lately and am missing so much good stuff!!! i need to think about making homemade cards i think..
ReplyDeleteThese are all so pretty! I'm not a big crafter, but I do enjoy creating photo albums and designing holiday cards using software. I guess that's my version of it!
ReplyDeleteThese are amazing. I wish I had the patience to do something like that.
ReplyDeleteThose are all so cute! I have always wanted to go to one of those parties!
ReplyDeleteAwww your cards or So cute!! Love them all!
ReplyDeleteI think handmade cards are great!:D
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving!:D
***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com
This a great idea!! Hope it was a fun event!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the owls, super cute!
ReplyDeleteMy daughter is into stamping, and her neighbor does amazing job with her stamping. I save all of the handmade cards I receive. They are made with love and with me in mind. They are so special. Love them. Yours as lovely as well.
ReplyDeletethanks for saying hi!! i'm sorry i haven't been around either (well, to your all womens talk blog anyway)because you haven't posted here in awhile! come back!
ReplyDeleteThese are all wonderful Diana. This is actually the first year that I'm making most of my gifts. Blame it on the jewellery shop i started! :-))
ReplyDeletexo