The one ending tomorrow is from Crafted by Lindy and she is giving away a set of her 12 Days of Christmas greeting cards http://lifestyle.allwomenstalk.com/giveaway-contest-days-of-christmas-greeting-card-set/
Photo Credit
The 2nd one is from The Spotted Olive™ and she is giving away two sets of her Retro Modern Christmas Ornaments Greeting Cards, this giveaway just started today and you have until next Monday! http://lifestyle.allwomenstalk.com/giveaway-contest-retro-modern-holiday-ornaments-christmas-cards/
Photo Credit
We also have this beautiful pink jersey robe from Underwear that we are giving away...I think it would be wonderful for a romantic honeymoon! http://fashion.allwomenstalk.com/giveaway-contest-underwear-goddess-robe/
Photo Credit
Are you getting into the Christmas spirit yet? Right now I am actually listening to Christmas music...don't hate me!
PS wanted to share a photo of my homemade Christmas card I made with my best friend this weekend...





That card is SOO adorable! Wow, you start selling your cards! You do such great work! I can't wait to see more :)
ReplyDeleteI'm listening to Christmas music already too! I think Christmastime should be last longer than one month, so starting now is a good idea! I got the new She and Him Christmas album. It's really good!
So many great giveaways! Those retro holiday cards are really cute. Going to check them out now!
xoxo
I LOVE those cards!! Heading on over to AWS right now!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so ready for Christmas already! D can't wait to put the Christmas lights & decor up at the new house. LOL
ReplyDeleteYou guys always have the best giveaways! I already ordered my holiday photo cards, but these look awesome. My favorite is definitely the card you made, though. Can I buy a set? LOL! :) I hope you're doing great, hon!
ReplyDeleteI love Xmas cards but haven't been sending any out for years.
ReplyDeleteDiana, this is just too cute!! As i'm writing this...I'm writing you a christmas card that i made as well.
ReplyDeletexoxo
oops....almost forgot...my hubby's name is Mauro. .-))