Sister's Bridal Shower

Monday, August 8, 2011

This passed weekend was my older sister's bridal shower, which was at the same restaurant where mine was last year! We all knew she wasn't surprised, but she still loved that it was all about her...who doesn't! We had cake, watched her open wonderful gifts, and played some games. It was a really nice time and I can't wait for her beach wedding in two months! I can't believe she has 11 people in her bridal party; 8 bridesmaids, two junior bridesmaids, and her flower girl...who is so adorable and excited to be in her soon to be aunt's wedding! Her flower girl is the daughter of her soon to be sister-in-law, her husband-2-be has three sisters and a great extended family. I'm so happy for them, they hope to soon start a family of their own.

How was your weekend? Doing anything special before the summer comes to an end?


Cake!


I put some seashell stamps and a cute couple on the gift bags!


The bride (center), my mom (left), me (in back), and my younger sister (right in pink)


Who came up with this ribbon hat idea!


The sweet couple! CONGRATS!


(All photos taken by me and a family friend!)

10 comments:

  1. I'm so glad the bridal shower went well! They look very happy :) And that is a wonderful pictures with you and your mom and sisters!
    How was the rest of your weekend? I love spending time with my family and my nieces and nephew, so I visited them all again. :)
    I hope you have a wonderful week! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you all had a wonderful time!!! Yay for beach weddings! Can't wait to see pics of that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a blast! I'm coordinating a wedding in a couple weeks and starting classes after that, but right now I'm taking time to relax as much as I can and enjoy the final weeks of my favorite season!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm... face cake.
    Love your sis's hair, ahem, adornments!!! Make sure you save them for rehearsal bouquet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww so cute Diana..what a nice day with your sisters!! Makes me miss my sisters who live so far away. Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! I'd love for someone close to me to be getting married so that I could plan something fun and bridal like this. Looks like a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pics - glad you got to spend time with your family. I love your sister's dress too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love her hat...that is too awesome! looks like a fantastic time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet post and your sister looked like she was having an amazing time!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. So this is you. You've been following Bride Chic for years. Glad to know this is the one and the same Diana from All Women Stalk

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS