I loved that my husband wore a tiffany blue tie to match his guys but rocked the ivory vest to match his bride (ME!). We first looked at the ivory tie and ivory vest together as a set like many guys wear, but when we took a photo at the tuxedo fitting it just seemed to blend too much and wash out the lines. The tiffany blue tie stood out as well as the ivory vest, the contrast was very handsome. I have to say we were a little more traditional in the tux style...but still very cool!
Will your groom rock converse like these guys?
(blog.weddingpaperdivas.com)
Or rock the traditional style like my husband?
(Pictures in a Snap)



Wow I loooooove that Tiffany Blue tie! It looks so good on him!
ReplyDeleteOur wedding colors are pink, red, white, and black and I'd really like him to wear a pink tie but I don't think I can get him to do it. We'll probably go with red or black (I love black skinny ties!)
;) Thanks Kristin...yeah Im really glad we went with the Tiffany blue instead of the white. The Pink will be so cute...red will be cool too! :) Do you watch Mad Men...they wear the skinny black ties on there!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure my guy will be all over Converse! And I love the matching socks for the guys, sooo cute!
ReplyDelete