Our Wedding Rocked...and yours can too!

Friday, July 23, 2010

Every time I see our wedding photos I fall in love with our special day all over again. I remember the beautiful vows that we wrote together, I remember how beautiful my stepdaughter's voice was when she sang to us her own song, and I remember the unity sand ceremony we did with my husband's children (my step children). So many personal memories that were part of our day made it special for us and it's a great way for all brides to make their wedding uniquely their own! On our wedding day I knew that I wanted three very important women in my life to be close to me because they were no longer with us. I had a pin of my grandmother's name, which belonged to her, a heart locket that my other grandmother had given to my grandfather (also no longer with us), and a beautiful butterfly pin that was my great Aunt's. I put all three of these beautiful trinkets on my blue hydrangea bouquet and carried the memories of these strong, beautiful women with me all through out my wedding day and close to my heart is where they will always stay!

To see more of our wedding photos continue reading @ AllWomenStalk.com....



What personal touches and unique memories do you want to make on your wedding day? Where did you find your ideas? I have to give a lot of credit to blogs like Weddingbee where real brides give us wonderful ideas to really make our wedding day special. Wedding blogs have been so helpful in planning our wedding and it's another reason why I love to blog about my own wedding and find ideas for other brides! Thanks readers for being who you are!

(pictures in a snap)

6 comments:

  1. Love this bouquet! I've been considering Hydrangeas for my wedding too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lyndsay!

    The Hydrangeas worked so beautifully for my bouquet and our centerpieces...check out the link to see the photos of our hydrangea centerpieces! :) Cant wait to see your wedding flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loooooooove hydrangeas! Your bouquet is gorgeous and I love all the charms on it!

    I also get inspiration from other bloggers. Thanks for blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the bouquet! It is so elegant and beautiful. The color is just phenomenal. And your weddings colors are actually coming up in my next color scheme post :)

    Thanks for the compliment on my new blog look. I took a long time designing it with two very talented gals I found over at Etsy; I just love that shop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so love the way you personalized your ceremony - how incredibly sweet!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love seeing all of the pictures of your big day and hearing about how all of your planning and prep became a wonderful celebration come to life!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS