I love seeing celebrity weddings and all the details; my favorite detail is always the bride's dress and trying to find out who designed it! I hate hearing about celebrity scandals, breakups, and divorces when weddings are so beautiful and marriages and vows should be honored. Did you see how beautiful Crown Princess Victoria looked on her wedding day?
Read More @ AllWomenStalk...
(source)
Those kids are so adorable! I love that all the girls are wearing white and the little boys look so cute in their sailor outfits! Can you believe that Princess Victoria's train was 16.5 feet long! What celebrity wedding is your favorite?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Princess Victoria looked so happy, it was wonderful to see!
ReplyDeleteHi DognBird!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog! I love Princess Victoria's wedding photo...her smile is so beautiful! ♥
I have to say, I am not a fan of celebrity weddings, I much prefer to see the weddings of plain janes like us :) But she does look beautiful and I just love the boys outfits.
ReplyDeleteHey Jessica!
ReplyDeleteI def love Real Weddings too, the inspiration, the feeling you get seeing the real bride.
Celebrity Weddings are just fun to look at and you hope they will last! LOL!
♥ Thanks for checking out my blog!
I was a big fan of Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale's wedding, because I LOVED her dress! :)
ReplyDeleteHi BigApple AKA Mrs. Hammie!! ♥ I love your wedding dress, hair, makeup, you and your Mr. Hammie look so classy together! Congrats! Yes I love Gwens pink dress too! Thanks for checking out my blog and becoming a follower!! YAY!
ReplyDeleteYou are so sweet! It's my pleasure - I love your site and am excited to be a follower! :)
ReplyDelete