Snow falling in the background, twinkling lights decorating the halls, warm apple cider, beautiful blooms and bridesmaids dresses shining bright against the snow, and you in a chic coat that matches your gown. It may be cold outside but your new husband is sure to keep you warm and cozy on a wonderful winter's night celebrating your love. These photos show how beautiful a winter wedding or a Christmas theme wedding can be. You can use the decorations of the season to have a simple plan for your centerpieces, table numbers, flowers, and more. See my posts at AllWomenStalk for even more ideas for winter weddings and some tasty treats as well!
Oh, are these pics gorgeous! I always thought I would love a winter wedding...just couldn't gaurantee the snow I would want or road that could be traveled...makes a bit of an issue. :-)
It certainly was nice hearing from you on my blog. I've missed blog hopping so much. My DT work has me more than busy. Once it is over in February, I plan to focus on my blog much more...it's my first love anyway. Speaking of, I've started a new blog if you are interested in reading it. It is called Where The Grass Ain't Always Greener if you are interested in reading it. You can access it from my blogger profile. I'm not sure how to include a link here. I really would love your input since you are a writer.
I love those little ornament escort cards (or favors or whatever). I always thought I would get married on New Year's Eve and have a Christmas themed wedding...but we opted for the spring wedding instead due to the venue we wanted to book. It's not ideal for winter weddings since it is mostly outdoors and I hate the cold :)
Oh, are these pics gorgeous! I always thought I would love a winter wedding...just couldn't gaurantee the snow I would want or road that could be traveled...makes a bit of an issue. :-)
ReplyDeleteIt certainly was nice hearing from you on my blog. I've missed blog hopping so much. My DT work has me more than busy. Once it is over in February, I plan to focus on my blog much more...it's my first love anyway. Speaking of, I've started a new blog if you are interested in reading it. It is called Where The Grass Ain't Always Greener if you are interested in reading it. You can access it from my blogger profile. I'm not sure how to include a link here. I really would love your input since you are a writer.
Hope all is well in your world! xoxo L
aww Lisa I cant wait to read your new blog!! I agree about the snow and winter weddings...it's beautiful but you dont want a blizzard!
ReplyDeleteI love those little ornament escort cards (or favors or whatever). I always thought I would get married on New Year's Eve and have a Christmas themed wedding...but we opted for the spring wedding instead due to the venue we wanted to book. It's not ideal for winter weddings since it is mostly outdoors and I hate the cold :)
ReplyDeleteI've always worried about winter weddings, but these photographs make them appear so magical. Just like a fairytale. Love! :)
ReplyDeleteHey Sweetie! Thanks ever so much for reading and commenting on my new blog. I truly value your opinion.
ReplyDeleteHope you are having a great day..."chat" with you soon! xoxo L