More Trashing the Dress!

Friday, November 20, 2009

There are many brides who would never trash their dress, they would rather sell it or donate it. With some trash the dress sessions you can have it washed and dry cleaned so that it can still be sold or donated to a cause or thrift store. But sometimes there are extreme trash the dress photo shoots where the dress can't be saved. I would like to resell my gown after our wedding, good for me and good for another bride looking for a cheaper dress. What are your thoughts on trashing your dress and how far is too far? Check out my post at AllWomenStalk for an extreme shoot...heres a sneak peek!



(source) photo by Michael Maler

Now if you wanted to go to the extreme to make for some crazy, hardcore, badass photos and session to remember, would you go with the first photo where your smoking, drinking, holding a gun, or would you rather get silly crazy with paint and have more cheerful photos? Both photos are artistic and both photographers have captured what the bride/couple were looking for. Question is, which one would you like for a trash the dress photo shoot?




(source)

4 comments:

  1. LOL at the first, but I LOVE the second! I would certainly go for option number 2!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just would never be able to bring myself to trash the dress. Too many memories. Now if they were bad memories, however...that would be another story! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so pretty!!! You were right! Lovely colors :D

    - Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the paint one too..if I werent going to possibly sell my gown I would def do a paint the dress session. Maybe I'll just find an old dress at a thrift store it looks like too much fun not to try it!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS