Happy Mother's Day!!!

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!

This is a page from the scrapbook I made my mom last year. To all the mother's I know...I hope you have a wonderful and relaxing day.

4 comments:

  1. Very nice LO! Glad to hear you had a nice Mother's Day. How sweet your step-daughters-to-be made you cards! Still looking forward to seeing pics of you in your dress. Thanks for all the sweet comments you have been leaving! You're the greatest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link...ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! And I vote UP, baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing the scrapbook you made for your mom....I'm sure she cherishes it. Nice job!

    PS. Thanks for stopping by my post.
    I am still impressed that your future step-daughters were so thoughtful on Mother's Day. This sounds like a great start for all of you.

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS