Two weeks down and many more to go...more like a life time to go! I don't want to say that I've started a diet...because diets don't work! So I say this...I have started a new lifestyle and I am determined to stick with it. Last week, since it was still nice outside, I got my exercise clothes on and walked around our apartment complex three times for three days. And now that it has been raining since Sunday I have gone inside to the complex gym to walk on the treadmill for 30 minutes to an hour based on how much I can force myself to keep going that day! I have also started to lift 10 pound weights for 20 reps, these I do at home, as well as 20 crunches. I finally began this new lifestyle because as of next April I will be trying on wedding gowns and I would like to lose weight before I have to get anything altered. I would also like no flabby arms showing up in our wedding album! After just two weeks of exercising I feel great and I wish I would have done this a long time ago. I am now getting the girls involved because every family should exercise together. Last Sunday my fiance and I got his daughters to go down to the gym with us and I'm pretty sure they had a good time! I hope to continue this routine with them every Sunday...and every afternoon I get my fiance out of bed to work out with me! It's great to work out together and to set a goal together.
Here are pictures of some of the wedding gowns I hope to try on in April: The first two dresses are Alfred Angelo, the third one is Sincerity Bridal, the fourth one is Raylia Designs and the last dress is by Moonlight.
I like #4 and #2. MOM
ReplyDelete