I am very proud of myself and very proud that my fiance and I are doing this "new lifestyle" thing together. I have not worked out or continued to keep up a work out routine since I was in college. A few times throughout the last couple of years we started to work out but then just never kept our promise to ourselves. It's not hard to stop eating junk food and eating late at night and it's not hard to work out for 30 minutes to an hour 3 to 4 times a week, it's just hard to get your mind set to a new lifestyle when you have been living a certain way for so long. I see things at the store that I couldn't have when I was younger because we couldn't afford it and I just want them. And then if we get junk food like oreos in the house...well who eats just one cookie! I know I have to live a little and if I want something I can have it...I just have to work out a little harder that day. And if I do eat something that taste better than it is healthier, I eat one...not ten! There are some days when the alarm goes off in the morning and I just want to turn back over...but I tell myself that I want to work out...not that I need to...but that I want to. It makes for a happier me...a more energized me...a less moody me!
Tell me...what do you do for yourself each day...what helps keep the stress away...what makes you feel better about yourself?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment