The day is approaching...

Friday, October 31, 2008


Five more days until the big day!! I'm excited and nervous at the same time. I'm not afraid to say that I am voting for McCain and Palin. I know more this time around...I have done my research and although the person I originally wanted is no longer in the race...I will go with whom my heart believes will lead this country to a better place in the next four years. And though I am strong in my vote...it does not matter who you vote for...just vote. I am especially voicing this opinion to women everywhere. Today women have the right to do many things, but we are still paid less and treated differently. So do the right thing and vote! However, if you are voting know who you are voting for...know what they stand for and believe in. Don't just vote to say you have voted...know what you are doing for this country. Be smart and vote!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS