HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!
Saturday, May 10, 2008
I've really been getting deep into scrapbooking and have fell in love with the hobby! I have now started using stamps and can't wait to buy more! I collected pictures from when my sisters and I were younger and from all the fun trips I took with my mom to make her a scrapbook for Mother's Day. Some of my pictures were smaller than what I wanted to use for the scrapbook so I just took them to Walmart and enlarged them on the Kodak Picture Kiosk to a 4x6 and even enhanced the image. The kiosk is a great invention and very easy to use! My mom is coming over tonight because we both have to work tomorrow. I will be posting pictures of the scrapbook soon! HAPPY MOTHER's Day!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

How exciting! I can't wait to see the book! You know, you can blur out faces in pics so that no one gets exposed. How did the girls like their books? I just got back from San Fran today - I went with my sister-in-law & mother-in-law. It was a mother's day overnight outing. We stayed at a nice hotel and had a wonderful evening. I may post some pics of the occasion - anyway - tomorrow I will probably be going on a hike with the family. Thank you so much for both of your messages! You are the sweetest!! Keep scrappin - oh you should check out my friends website for cool stamp ideas at http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/sheilavincent/
ReplyDeleteor http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/kerilinn/