Scrapbooking!!!
Monday, April 28, 2008
Here are some of my scrapbook pages from the Flower Show. I'd like to be a little more creative, but I think I rushed this one a bit! I bought a new book, background pages, stickers, and fabric flowers for this project. I like how it turned out but I still think it could have been a bit more.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hi! I have never seen that TV show. To tell you the truth, I don't watch TV... ever. Wait, let me back up, I watch Netflix movies and when my babies are watching TV, I just hear what they are watching and very seldom sit and watch. I'm not freaky in the way of not believing in watching, I just don't have time. The movies that I do see are often split up between nights. I can't wait to see your scrapbooks for the girls. Are you going to post a few pages?? They are going to be so excited!! Love your flower show pages! The flower detail is sooo cute! Okay, so about your poll question, I think that's a toughy!! Some of those are long term result items where we need pretty much a miracle to fix what is going on now. Changing a pres. - well, that is an unknown. They say one thing then do another. I think our country is taking the children matter in their own hands by homeschooling and by mothers or fathers staying home while the other one works although not easy for everyone. Sacrifices need to be made and not enough people are willing. Anyway - that was my little soap box schpeel. Scary isn't it!
ReplyDelete