I have just finished reading "Eat, Pray, Love." and I must say that I miss Elizabeth Gilbert (the author). I feel as though I am without a good friend; someone to listen to and someone who was listening to me. My heart and soul wanted to cry as I turned to the very last page. Gilbert has opened my eyes, soul, heart, and mind to a much bigger world. She has taught me how to see things through a different light. I am still learning and growing myself and wouldn't dare compare my life to what Gilbert has gone through. However, she puts in perspective every day life situations that should not be so difficult to deal with. I have found respect in letting things roll off my shoulders and whatever will be, will be.
I know in the previous blog I have written about my sister and how we have not spoken in some time. I have written about how I want to know if we will reconcile and I want to know if she cares about me. But it has to play out as it will. Although it pains me at times to wonder why it happened, I have to know that it happened for a reason and to just let it be. I am at peace with past drama and hatred. I can only look forward.
Happy Birthday Babe! 5/15
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hi my friend! I read your sister post and it made me sad. I have a little sister who is 3 1/2 years younger than I and we are "best" friends!! She lives across the US but we keep in contact regularly. We are opposites for sure but she inspires me and I hope I do the same for her. I can't imagine life without her and you shouldn't have to live without yours. It's okay to be different, accept each other for who you are as an individual. I will be thinkin' of you and send some positive energy your way!! ;o)
ReplyDelete