What a wonderful event! "Jazz it up!" I've been to the Flower Show in the past, but I'd have to say that this year's theme had to be the best I've seen!
D.Marie - awesome pics! I love flowers! I was reading through your blog - make sure you stay away from that awful platform place where all those bad things are happening. I don't understand it either. Love is surely the way to go! BTW - thanks for all your wonderful comments! There could never be too many!!! ;o) I am glad Eat Pray Love is helping you see things in a different light! Read on!!
Hi! Thanks! You're so sweet! You know, I find that no matter how you scrap, people will always love it! I've been doing it for 20 years and have been doing different types of art for well, my whole life but I had never mixed the two until recently. I am having fun with it but it does take a lot more time. My mom made me a scrapbook and gave it to me my senior year of high school and I absolutely love it. There are no fancy decorative foo foos - just pictures and it is one of my favorite books!! Love it! Your daughters will love it too. Do you have other scrapbooks that you have completed. What kind of ideas do you have for your daughters books??
Wow - how beautiful! I would love to go to a flower show. It has to be WAAAAY more interesting and prettier than the truck show in Louisville!!
ReplyDeleteHmmm...I wonder if I can drag Ed to that!
D.Marie - awesome pics! I love flowers! I was reading through your blog - make sure you stay away from that awful platform place where all those bad things are happening. I don't understand it either. Love is surely the way to go! BTW - thanks for all your wonderful comments! There could never be too many!!! ;o) I am glad Eat Pray Love is helping you see things in a different light! Read on!!
ReplyDeleteHi! Thanks! You're so sweet! You know, I find that no matter how you scrap, people will always love it! I've been doing it for 20 years and have been doing different types of art for well, my whole life but I had never mixed the two until recently. I am having fun with it but it does take a lot more time. My mom made me a scrapbook and gave it to me my senior year of high school and I absolutely love it. There are no fancy decorative foo foos - just pictures and it is one of my favorite books!! Love it! Your daughters will love it too. Do you have other scrapbooks that you have completed. What kind of ideas do you have for your daughters books??
ReplyDelete