Mother's Day Scrapbook!!

Monday, May 12, 2008







Here are a few pages from the scrapbook I made for my mom for her Mother's Day gift. She loved it and knew that I put a lot of work and love into it. I loved it so much myself that it was almost added to my collection instead! But I knew how much more she would love it as a gift. But now I get to look at it every time I visit her! Although there were some tears along the way, I had fun putting it together. I cherish those special moments with my sisters when we were younger, especially since we are not as close now as we were then. This was my first time using stamps in my scrapbook...I can't wait to get more! I bought the clear stamps with an acrylic block (I have never seen stamps like this before) and I have to say that they were simple to use and very easy to clean.


Happy Scrapbooking!

1 comment:

  1. Love the heart stamp!!! I was so happy to see that you posted your scrapbook pages! I can just imagine how excited your mom was!!!! That is truly one of the BEST gifts you can give! I live about 2 hours away from SF. Such a wonderful trip to take! I told my hubby that I want to get a summer vacation apartment that I can go and stay whenever I want. "Someday Sara, someday!" :o)

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS