This post is sponsored by General Mills and Usher, but my love for their Honey Nut Cheerios and amazing song is all mine!
The cold and flu season are upon us and as I mentioned in my last post, I haven't been feeling too well myself. So how can we avoid getting sick when it's all around us? The obvious answer is to wash ours hands, especially after you shake someone else's! However, the not so obvious answer is staying healthy and active with Cheerios and Usher...totally not what you were thinking, but it's true!
When you're morning is busy and you can't be bothered to think about what you're eating, you grab a bowl of cereal, right? Well some of us have a cabinet full of cereals that are high in sugar and artificially flavored because we have a big sweet tooth and midnight cravings! But now that I'm in my 30's I need to start choosing cereals that are good for me and will help me stay healthy to fight off colds and the flu. That's why I love Honey Nut Cheerios, they are heart healthy and naturally sweetened with real honey, there is no better cereal to help kick off your healthy and active day.
Well, you will also need Usher's new song "Clueless" to kick off the active part of your day! I don't know about you, but I love starting my day with music. It helps put me in a good mood to begin my day on the right note.
Whether you've been a fan of Usher's music since his first hit album "My Way" in 1997, discovered his music in 2001 when you heard "U Got it Bad" or rooted for #TeamUsher on The Voice last year, you won't want to miss out on your chance to get this exclusive free download from specially marked boxes of Honey Nut Cheerios at Walmart.
How do you get your morning started so you stay on the right track of staying healthy and active?
Whether you've been a fan of Usher's music since his first hit album "My Way" in 1997, discovered his music in 2001 when you heard "U Got it Bad" or rooted for #TeamUsher on The Voice last year, you won't want to miss out on your chance to get this exclusive free download from specially marked boxes of Honey Nut Cheerios at Walmart.
How do you get your morning started so you stay on the right track of staying healthy and active?




That is so neat. I love cheerios.
ReplyDeleteI love Cheerios, too, but cereal alone usually leaves me feeling hungry not too long after I eat. I've started eating turkey bacon in the morning, since it tastes savory and keeps me full longer. I like drinking Black Pepper V8, too.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE Cheerios and so do the kiddos!
ReplyDeleteWe love Cheerios!
ReplyDeleteLove me some HNC and I am really digging the new song!! :)
ReplyDeleteGrateful cylinder porting meal, http://www.intra-mark.co.uk drink a little rice, tiffany london sale feeling good taste, so he drank continuously. discount to see the dean of students so repeatedly tiffany london sale Now tiffany london sale my thinking is all war picture, once again on the discount and said I'll buy you a taste of tiffany london sale porridge, good drink, oh. let their porridge, tiffany uk sale presumably deliberately buy for themselves.
ReplyDelete