Happies and Crappies: Let's Get Focused!

Friday, February 21, 2014

Happy Friday! I really want 2014 to be all about getting organized and more focused. I'm trying to procrastinate less, yeah right...spend less time on Social Media, which I did okay with at the start of this week but then crashed mid-week, and really focus more on what I want to and should be doing. So more personal blog posts, more exercise and eating healthy, more crafting and scrapbooking, focus more on my work instead of staying on Social Media for 2 more hours than I need to be, and pay more attention to the positive things in life and focus less on the negative things. What do you want 2014 to be about for you? 

Alright, now it's time for Happies and Crappies, who is joining me?! 



Happies

1. I have to give a shout out to our Happies and Crappies host Steph over at The Vintage Modern Wife and say CONGRATS on your little bundle of joy you are expecting!! So happy for you and your husband! 

2. It's getting warmer here in the Northeast and the snow is melting, yay! I'm looking forward to Spring and to the Philadelphia Flower Show. This year's theme is "Articulture", pretty cute play on words there huh?! 

3. I am finally putting together our wedding album four years later and I'm so glad I waited because I just loved these pocket page style scrapbooks! I knew I didn't want to go the traditional route of just getting our photos printed in an album. Though I wasn't sure how I wanted to put together our scrapbook either. So, if you are thinking the same thing, well you are going to love Project Life and similar products like these. I have Project Life pages, but cards and similar style pages from Me and My Big Ideas  as well, which I used here...


How cute are the cards?! 

4. I saw this really neat idea on Facebook of using a jar and writing down happy thoughts and memories each time they happen and storing them inside the jar. Then on New Year's Eve you open the jar and read all of the memories from that year. I don't always remember to write them down, but I really love doing it. It makes me smile now when I write them and I can't wait to read them aloud to everyone on New Year's Eve to share all of my wonderful memories of 2014 with them! It's not too late to start yourself! After everything that happened at the end of 2013, I just felt like this was really needed to help bring my spirits back to a better place. 


Happy Memories of 2014 Jar!

Crappies 

1. I don't really have too many this week, one really funny one I guess?! So, I wasn't feeling that great earlier this week and I had this same feeling last week too. My stomach was upset, my head was aching bad, and all I really wanted to eat was soup and crackers. Well, it turns out that this little illness or whatever it was may have been caused by a spider bite or what we think is a spider bite that is on my hip! Yes, I'm really telling you about this, haha! I looked up bites and found that you can feel nauseous and sick from spider bites and they looked similar to the photos that were with the article. I love how in the dead of winter all these creepy bugs like spiders and stink bugs like to hibernate in our house! Well, Spring is almost here and hopefully they will go outside!

I hope your week had more happies and less crappies, here's to a great weekend! 







1 comment:

  1. Ugh, last year some kind of bug bit me in the winter on my neck. The site was hugely swollen and it left its stinger in there. Three months later I was able to remove it. You shouldn't have to worry about bugs in the winter!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS